Lost Forever
"You've taught me the most valuable lesson in my life", is what she said not realising that she in turn had taught me the lesson of my life. "You've taught me that 'if I ever love anybody and they leave me, then I can live with it'; she says. "I used to miss you like hell, but not anymore. I still miss you, but not as much as I used to"............is what she has to say now.
The whole reason for me walking into her life and making her smile, live, love is defeated now.........everything is futile, gone..................lost forever. She is back to where she was..............or maybe even much deeper, in pain. How miserable, helpless and dead would you feel if you knew that you again were in turn the reason for her to go back to been 'the lost soul'. That's right, I feel DEAD.....................dead because I don't feel anything anymore. What do you do when a relationship dies.
Labels: Lost Forever

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home